• The 26th annual Automotive Browsefest hosted by Lowcountry Mopars will take place 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Coastal Carolina Flea Market. Day of show registration 10 a.m.-noon is $20. Vendor and swap space is $20, car corral space, $10. Participant judging is noon-1:30 p.m. Awards will be announced at 2:30 p.m. The event benefits Camp Happy Days. For more information, call Betty at 843-797-3246 or Stu at 843-688-5992 or visit scmopar.atspace.com.
• Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will sponsor an evening cruise-in at 5 p.m. at Sonic drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The event takes place the second Saturday of each month at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All special interest vehicles are welcome to attend. For more information, contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4469 or visit the club’s website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will hold its monthly meeting at St. James Place, 216 St. James Ave. (U.S. Highway 176) in Goose Creek. The meeting will take place at 7:30 p.m.; to arrive for dinner, the room will be available at 6:30 p.m. Nonmembers are welcome to attend.
• The Charleston-Lowcountry Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America will hold its last car show of the season 6-8:30 p.m. at O’Reilly Auto Parts, 205 N. Goose Creek Blvd. in Goose Creek. Registration is $5. Classes include years 1954 and earlier, ’55-’65, ’66-’75 and ’76 to present; Corvairs; Corvettes; imports; motorcycles; Mustangs; street rods; and trucks. Trophies will be awarded in all classes, plus Best in Show. The club will be accepting monetary or nonperishable food donations for Helping Hands of Goose Creek. For more information, call Dennis at 843-200-8077.
• The Vintage Chevrolet Club of America, Low Country Region, will host an Open Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Hello Deli, 2409 Mall Drive #D in North Charleston. Registration is $5. There will be two trophies per class. Categories will consist of cars for years 1942 and earlier, ’43-’59, ’60-’71 and ’72-2013; street rods; trucks; and motorcycles. Food is available at the Hello Deli. For more information, contact Neil at 843-224-3692 or Steve at 843-860-6540.
• Bessinger’s Bar-B-Q will host the season finale Open Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show 6-9 p.m. at the restaurant, 1602 Savannah Highway. Registration is $5. There are three trophies per class. Categories include cars for years 1942 and earlier, ’43-’59, ’60-’71 and ’72-2013; street rods; trucks; and motorcycles. Music provided by The Cruise-O-Matics. For more information, contact Tom Jameson at 843-571-2264.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.