• Summerville Dream Machines Open Auto Show will take place at Hutchinson Square, North Main Street and West Doty Avenue in Summerville. Vehicle pre-registration is $15. Day-of-show registration, which starts at 9 a.m., is $20. Participant judging 10 a.m.-1 pm, while trophy awards start at 2 p.m. Cars and trucks, old and new can participate. The event is free to spectators. Big trophies awarded for top 25 rides, and there’s a Best in Show award. The show will include face painting for kids and a raffle. Proceeds benefit The Summerville Miracle League. Sponsors include Lowcountry Muscle Car club, the Miracle League, Summerville DREAM, Don’s Car Crushing and PepBoys Auto . For more information, visit www.lowcountrymusclecar.com, www.summervillemiracleleague.org or www.summervilledream.org.
• Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will hold its monthly meeting at the Holiday Inn, 5264 International Blvd. in North Charleston. Social time will begin at 2:30 p.m. with the meeting starting at 3 p.m. All Corvette owners and enthusiasts are invited to attend.
• Charleston-Lowcountry Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America will hold its monthly dinner meeting at St. James Place Grill in Goose Creek. There will be a social half hour at 6:30 p.m., with the meeting to start at 7 p.m. All car enthusiasts are invited to attend.
• The 26th annual Automotive Browsefest hosted by Lowcountry Mopars will take place 10 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Coastal Carolina Flea Market. Day of show registration 10 a.m.-noon is $20. Vendor and swap space is $20, car corral space, $10. Participant judging is noon-1:30 p.m. Awards will be announced at 2:30 p.m. The event benefits Camp Happy Days. For more information, call Betty at 843-797-3246 or Stu at 843-688-5992 or visit scmopar.atspace.com.
• Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will sponsor an evening cruise-in at 5 p.m. at Sonic drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The event takes place the second Saturday of each month at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All special interest vehicles are welcome to attend. For more information, contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4469 or visit the club’s website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will hold its monthly meeting at St. James Place, 216 St. James Ave. (U.S. Highway 176) in Goose Creek. The meeting will be at 7:30 p.m.; if arriving for dinner, the room will be available at 6:30 p.m. Nonmembers are welcome to attend.
• The Charleston-Lowcountry Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America will hold its last car show of the season 6-8:30 p.m. at O’Reilly Auto Parts, 205 N. Goose Creek Blvd. in Goose Creek. Registration is $5. Classes include years 1954 and earlier, ’55-’65, ’66-’75 and ’76 to present; Corvairs; Corvettes; imports; motorcycles; Mustangs; street rods; and trucks. Trophies will be awarded in all classes, plus Best in Show. The club will be accepting monetary or nonperishable food donations for Helping Hands of Goose Creek. For more information, call Dennis at 843-200-8077.
• The Vintage Chevrolet Club of America, Low Country Region, will host an Open Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Hello Deli, 2409 Mall Drive #D in North Charleston. Registration will be $5. There will be 2 trophies per class. Categories will consist of cars for years 1942 and earlier, ’43-’59, ’60-’71 and ’72-2013; street rods, trucks and motorcycles. Food is available at the Hello Deli. For more information, contact Neil at 843-224-3692 or Steve at 843-860-6540.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.