A Summerville man was electrocuted Monday afternoon while working on an air conditioning system, Berkeley County Coroner Bill Salisbury stated in a news release.
Sonny Harmon, 34, of Summerville died around 1:28 p.m. as he was working on a residential air conditioning system in Hanahan, it stated. The death, which was investigated by the Coroner’s Office and the Hanahan Police Department, was ruled accidental.
Notice about comments:
The Post and Courier is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.