About 300 Natart Chelsea three-drawer windowed dresser with the model number 3033. The dressers were sold in five finishes. A sticker with the word “Natart” and the firm’s logo is affixed to the inside of the top drawer. In addition, most dressers will have the model number, “Natart Juvenile,” “Made in Canada” and “Chelsea 3 Drawer Dresser” printed on another label on the back of the dresser. They were sold from January 2005 to December 2010.
If a young child climbs up open dresser drawers, the dresser can tip over and pose a risk of entrapment. A 2-year-old boy reportedly suffocated when he climbed on or up an open lower drawer into the second dresser drawer, causing the dresser to fall and entrap him.
Details: 855-364-2619; www.chelseawallanchors.com to receive the free wall anchor kit.
About 120,000 Sportspower BouncePro 14-foot trampolines. The recall is an expansion of a May 2012 recall. The updated recall involves trampolines model TR-1686-TPR. UPC code 687064045552 or 687064042100 is printed on the box. Sportspower BouncePro 14 is printed on a plate on the leg of the frame. The trampolines are surrounded by enclosure netting on the perimeter of the trampoline measuring about 6 feet high. They were sold exclusively at Wal-Mart Stores Inc. from February 2009 through March 2011.
The enclosure netting surrounding the trampolines can break, allowing children to fall through the netting and be injured. Sportspower has received an additional nine reports of the enclosure netting breaking since the 2012 recall. Injuries include broken bones, back and neck injuries and bruises.
Details: 888-965-0565; www.sportspowerltd.net (click on “Recall Information” at the bottom of the page).
About 106,000 Magnet Balls Manipulative Magnet sets made by SCS Direct Inc. The Original and Rainbow Bright interactive magnet sets were sold in a cylindrical silver tin. Each puzzle set contains 216 spherical high-powered magnets that are 5 mm in diameter. The magnets were sold in silver and multicolor sets on Amazon.com from August 2010 through May 2012.
When two or more magnets are swallowed, they can link together inside a child’s intestines and clamp onto body tissues, causing intestinal obstructions, perforations, sepsis and death.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission has received 80 reports of incidents involving ingestion of other high powered magnets, resulting in 79 reports seeking medical intervention.
Details: 888-749-1387; firstname.lastname@example.org.