• The Lowcountry Corvair Association will hold its monthly meeting at the Wreckfish Restaurant, 7690 Northwoods Blvd. in North Charleston. The business meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. preceded by a social hour at 6:30 p.m. Corvair owners and enthusiasts are invited. For more information, contact Donn Pittman at 843-849-9007.
• Street Rods Unlimited, Inc. will sponsor an evening cruise-in at 5 p.m. at Sonic drive-in, 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The event will be held the second Saturday of every month at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All special interest vehicles are welcome to attend. For more information contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4469 or visit the club’s website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Lowcountry Mopars will sponsor the 21st annual Lowcountry Shine and Swapp 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Coastal Carolina Flea Market in Ladson. Anything on wheels is welcome. The show is free; donations will be accepted. The show will include top 10 trophies, swap meet and car corral. Bring your interesting automobilia to display or sell. For more information, contact Betty at 843-797-3246 or Stu at 843-688-5992.
• Street Rods Unlimited, Inc. will be holding its monthly cruise-in at 5 p.m. at Northern Tool & Equipment, 5900 Rivers Avenue in North Charleston. All special interest vehicles are welcome. The cruise-in takes place every third Saturday of the month. Contact Bob Ross at 843-709-1932 or visit the club website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org for more information.
• Street Rods Unlimited, Inc. will hold its monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. at Bessinger’s Bar-B-Q restaurant, 1602 Savannah Hwy. Anyone wishing information on the club or interested in joining are welcome to attend. The meeting will be held in the banquet facilities. For more details, visit the club’s website at http://www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Community Angels Fund Inc. is holding the fourth annual SpringFling Car & Bike Show in Summerton. The event, featuring Chaos the Band, is presented by The American Pontoon Co. Pre-registration is $15. Registration, which is $20, is 10 a.m. to noon the day of the show. The show is noon to 4 p.m. at John C. Land III boating and sports fishing facility at Log Jam Landing. The new location is on Log Jam Road just outside of the Cuddo Unit and is accessible via lake or land. New this year are golf car and rat rod classes. There will be food, refreshments and vendors. Admission to the general public is free. For more information, call Adrian at 803-979-7602 or Angela at 803-979-4950 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.
Notice about comments:
The Post and Courier is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.