What’s Going on?
Saturday, March 30
• Draw Ceremony. On the Grand Lawn (3 p.m.-4 p.m.). Players drawn to determine the bracket. Includes player appearances.
• Qualifying rounds. Free admission for kids 12 and under, adults $10. Featuring balloon artists, spring craft stations, face painting, cookie decorating, magicians and jump castles.
Sunday, March 31
• Easter Egg Hunt, noon on the Grand Lawn.
• Qualifying rounds. Free admission for kids 12 and under, adults $10.
Monday, April 1
• Kids Day (10 a.m.-4 p.m.). Courts are set up for kids to compete in games and tennis competitions. 12-and-under enter free.
• Winning Doubles Luncheon (11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.). Behind–the–scenes perspectives from top WTA doubles players. Tickets are $50 and include lunch, presentation, autograph session and a Dunlop Ladies M-Fil racquet (does not include daily session ticket).
Tuesday, April 2
• USC Night. Special main draw doubles match featuring two players from the University of South Carolina taking on a world class professional doubles team. Discounted tickets for USC students.
• Winning Doubles Luncheon (11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.).
Wednesday, April 3
• Military Appreciation Night, 7 p.m.-10 p.m. Complimentary admission for members of the Armed Forces.
Thursday, April 4
• Pink Out Night for the Cure, 7 p.m.-10 p.m. For each person who enters wearing pink on PINK OUT Komen Night, the Family Circle Cup and MUSC Hollings Cancer Center will donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
Friday, April 5
• SunTrust Night, 7 p.m.-10 p.m. Lots of energy pumping fun on the court and in the stands during breaks in the tennis action.
Saturday, April 6
• Semifinals Street Party, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Live music and street fare.
Notice about comments: