What’s Going on?
Saturday, March 30
• Draw Ceremony. On the Grand Lawn (3 p.m.-4 p.m.). Players drawn to determine the bracket. Includes player appearances.
• Qualifying rounds. Free admission for kids 12 and under, adults $10. Featuring balloon artists, spring craft stations, face painting, cookie decorating, magicians and jump castles.
Sunday, March 31
• Easter Egg Hunt, noon on the Grand Lawn.
• Qualifying rounds. Free admission for kids 12 and under, adults $10.
Monday, April 1
• Kids Day (10 a.m.-4 p.m.). Courts are set up for kids to compete in games and tennis competitions. 12-and-under enter free.
• Winning Doubles Luncheon (11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.). Behind–the–scenes perspectives from top WTA doubles players. Tickets are $50 and include lunch, presentation, autograph session and a Dunlop Ladies M-Fil racquet (does not include daily session ticket).
Tuesday, April 2
• USC Night. Special main draw doubles match featuring two players from the University of South Carolina taking on a world class professional doubles team. Discounted tickets for USC students.
• Winning Doubles Luncheon (11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.).
Wednesday, April 3
• Military Appreciation Night, 7 p.m.-10 p.m. Complimentary admission for members of the Armed Forces.
Thursday, April 4
• Pink Out Night for the Cure, 7 p.m.-10 p.m. For each person who enters wearing pink on PINK OUT Komen Night, the Family Circle Cup and MUSC Hollings Cancer Center will donate $1 to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
Friday, April 5
• SunTrust Night, 7 p.m.-10 p.m. Lots of energy pumping fun on the court and in the stands during breaks in the tennis action.
Saturday, April 6
• Semifinals Street Party, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Live music and street fare.
Notice about comments:
The Post and Courier is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.