• Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will sponsor an evening cruise-in at Sonic Drive-in at 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The event will be held at 5 p.m. the second Saturday of each month at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All special interest vehicles are welcome to attend. For more information contact Dennis Welch at 843-761-4469 or visit the club’s website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• Cars and Coffee will be held 8-10 a.m. every Saturday at Brookgreen Town Center on Coleman Boulevard in Mount Pleasant. The plaza has a Starbucks, Mozzo Deli and plenty of parking.
• The 29th annual Charlotte-in-January Auction & Autofest will be held at Metrolina Expo in Charlotte, exit 16A off Interstate 77 at Sunset Road. The event will include an antique, classic and collector car auction; flea market; car corral; and swap meet. Admission is $10. Children under 12 years old get in free with an adult. Hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. today and 8 a.m.-2 p.m. on Sunday. Consignment fee is $199 per vehicle. The auction will be held in Building “B” at 10:30 a.m. today. Pastor Johnny Harvell will conduct the sixth yearly worship service 9:30 a.m. Sunday in Building B. The facility has more than 100,000 square feet of indoor vendor space. For more information, visit www.tommackauctions.com, call 803-364-3322 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lowcountry Muscle Car Club is sponsoring an evening cruise-in at Sonic Drive-in at 660 College Park Road in Goose Creek. The event will be 5:30-9 p.m. during the winter months. The cruise-in is every third Saturday of the month at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All car enthusiasts are welcome to attend. For more information, visit the club’s Facebook page or website at www.Lowcountrymusclecar.com.
• Street Rods Unlimited will be holding its monthly cruise-in 5 p.m. at Northern Tool & Equipment, 5900 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston. All special interest vehicles are welcome. The cruise-in is held every third Saturday of the month. Contact Bob Ross at 843-709-1932 or visit the club website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org for more information.
• NOS Energy Drink’s third annual Import Face-Off is scheduled at Rockingham Dragway in Rockingham, N.C. Past fests have included an import car show, sound off and race. Imports, domestics, lowriders, trucks and sport bikes have participated. The dragway is 2153 U.S. Highway 1 in Rockingham. For more information, visit www.importfaceoff.net or call 225-247-RACE (7223).
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.