North Charleston firefighters extinguished a grease fire at a mobile home Wednesday morning.
The fire happened about 8 a.m. in the 2900 block of North Oakridge Circle, North Charleston Fire Department spokeswoman Bianca Sancic said.
Light smoke was coming from the home when firefighters arrived, Sancic said.
Firefighters extinguished the kitchen fire, and additional flames that spread to attic space in the home, Sancic said.
No one was injured in the fire, Sancic said.
Notice about comments:
The Post and Courier is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.