• Low Country Mustang Club will host the 18th annual Mustang & All Ford Show to be held at Carolina Ice Palace, 7665 Northwoods Blvd. in North Charleston. Proceeds from the event will benefit “Camp Breath Easy.” Registration is $25 including 9 a.m.-noon day of show. Awards are at 4 p.m. Classes are Mustang years 1964-’66, ’67-’68, ’69-’70, ’71-’73, ’74-’78, ’79-’86, ’87-’93, ’94-’98, ’99-2004, ’05-’09 and ’10-’13, Roush/Saleen/Steeda etc., modified, Boss/Shelby pre-1993, Cobra ’93-2004, Shelby ’05-’09, Boss/Shelby ’10-’13 and Concours; and Ford years 1959 and prior, 1960-’79, ’80-’99 and 2000-present, modified, Thunderbird and trucks. For more information, call Duane Helzer at 843-849-1802, contact Ken Brinkman at 843-871-6327 or Speedster33@att.net or visit www.lowcountrymustangclub.com.
• The Lowcountry ‘A’s Model A Ford Club has been invited to take part in the Car Club Jamboree at the Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d’Elegance. According to member Hugh Hiott, the club will represent the motoring Lowcountry with 11 Model A Fords on display.
• A car show will be held 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Gilligans, 3852 Ladson Road. Show entry is $10 per vehicle. All proceeds go to benefit Operation Christmas Child. For more information, contact Shonda at 843-718-7076 or Louann at 843-532-1421. The event is open to the public, and people are urged to come to see the cars even if they don’t have one in the show. There will be at least 50 raffles to give away including gift cards and photography lessons.
• Cars and Coffee has changed locations. It will be held 8-10 a.m. every Saturday at Brookgreen Town Center on Coleman Boulevard in Mount Pleasant. The plaza has a Starbucks, Mozzo Deli and plenty of parking.
• The annual Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d’Elegance will be held in Hilton Head Island. The Car Club Jamboree today on Hilton Head Island brings together car clubs from across the country showing off more than 150 vehicles including muscle cars, hot rods and European sports cars. Today and Sunday, the Motoring Midway in Hilton Head offers motoring heritage and technology exhibits including Life in the Service, On the Water, Two Wheels and Road to the Future. The finale Sunday at Hilton Head’s Honey Horn outdoor convention area is the Concours d’Elegance, showcasing 150 classic cars competing for Best of Show. Bob Lutz, former General Motors vice chairman and executive with several other carmakers, is the 2012 festival’s Honorary Chairman. For more information, visit www.hhiconcours.com.
• Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will hold its monthly meeting beginning at 2:30 p.m. to socialize and the club meeting to follow at 3 p.m. It will be at the Holiday Inn, 250 Johnnie Dodds Blvd. in Mount Pleasant. Members and interested Corvette owners are invited to attend. For more information, visit the club website at www.4cccc.org.
• Fall Carbs & Carbs (carbohydrates and carburetors) will be held noon-3 p.m. at Bacco, 976 Houston Northcutt Blvd. in Mount Pleasant. The cruise-in specializes in Italian and European cars and motorbikes.
• Bessinger’s Bar-B-Q will host the season finale Open Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show 6-9 p.m. at the restaurant at 1602 Savannah Highway. Registration is $5. There are three trophies per class, which include cars for years 1942 and prior, ’43-’59, ’60-’71, and ’72-2012; street rods; trucks; and motorcycles. Music is by The Cruise-O-Matics. For more information, contact Tom Jameson at 843-571-2264. The shows will resume March 2013.
• The Lowcountry Corvair Association will hold its monthly meeting at May’s Café, 110 Miles Road in Summerville. The business meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. preceded by dinner and a social hour at 6:30 p.m. All Corvair owners and enthusiasts are invited. For more information, contact Donn Pittman at 843-849-9007.
•A Drift, Car Show, Car Meet and Sound Off will be held at Atlanta Motor Speedway, 1500 Tara Place in Hampton, Ga. Sponsors are Monster Energy Drink, NOPI National, Koss MotorSports, KMS Drift and RockAuto Car Show Nationals. For more, contact Steve at 803-320-3193 or visit www.kossmotorsports.com.
• Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will present the Royall Hardware Holiday Open Car, Bike & Truck Show 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Mount Pleasant Waterfront Park off U.S. Highway 17 near the Ravenel Bridge. (The date was changed recently). Royall Hardware of Mount Pleasant is the show sponsor. Registration begins at 10 a.m. at Waterfront Park. The fee is $10 per vehicle. Thirty trophies will be awarded by class size and there will be Sponsor’s Choice trophies. Classes are Corvettes; motorcycles; sport compacts; Mustangs; street rods; trucks; and years 1939 and earlier, ’40-’62, ’63-’71, ’72-’89, ’90-2005 and ’06-present. Proceeds will go to East Cooper Meals on Wheels, which will also be accepting donations at the show. For more information, visit www.4cccc.org
•Street Rods Unlimited will be holding its monthly cruise-in at Northern Tool + Equipment at 5900 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston starting at 5 p.m. All special interest vehicles are welcome. The cruise-in is held every third Saturday of the month. Contact Bob Ross at 843-709-1932 or visit the club website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org for more information.
• Lowcountry Muscle Car Club is sponsoring an evening cruise-in 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Sonic drive-in at 660 College Park Ave. in Goose Creek. The site is at the entrance to Crowfield Plantation. All car enthusiasts are welcome to attend. For more information, visit the club’s Facebook page or website at www.Lowcountrymusclecar.com.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston SC 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.