Fire displaces family of six in Hanahan
An early morning fire in Hanahan left a family of six homeless today.
The fire occurred at 20 Milang St. Fire officials could not immediately be reached for details on the blaze,
American Red Cross volunteers were on hand to assist the family, which included three children, one being an infant. They provided the family with shelter in a nearby hotel, financial aid to help replace food, clothing and infant formula that was lost in the fire and other assistance, the Red Cross said.
Check back for updates on this story as they become available.