ROCK HILL — A Rock Hill man has died after he was electrocuted while working on the family farm.
York County Coroner Sabrina Gast says 31-year-old Jason Roach died at the scene late Monday morning.
Sheriff’s Lt. David Frye says Roach and his father were moving a heavy piece of farm equipment when it hit power lines and shocked them both.
Richard Roach was being treated at the Joseph M. Still Burn Center at Doctors Hospital in Augusta, Ga. There was no word on his condition.
Notice about comments:
The Post and Courier is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.