UPDATE: The attorney for embattled coach Louis "Skip" ReVille says ReVille is "extremely remorseful" for his actions and plans to continue cooperating with investigators in his molestation case.

"He is sorry for all the pain he has caused," said ReVille's attorney Craig Jones.

ReVille was in Charleston county bond court this morning to face two new charges of sexually molesting teens in Mount Pleasant. ReVille was charged last week with molesting three teen boys.

Magistrate Linda Lombard set his bail at $400,000 bringing his total bail in the molestation cases to $1,000,075.

Jones said ReVille, 32, told him from the start that he wants to continue cooperating with the investigation in the hopes that will bring come comfort to the victims.

"There is obviously no way that he can repair the damage that has been done." Jones said.

Jones would not comment about specifics of the charges or how many potential victims there could be in the case.

Today's newspaper story continues below.

MOUNT PLEASANT -- Police added new charges to their abuse case against Louis "Skip" ReVille on Wednesday, accusing the former coach and educator of sexually molesting two more boys.

Few details were released about the new charges.

Mount Pleasant Police Capt. Amy McCarthy said the charges -- two counts of committing a lewd act on a child under 16 -- relate to two newly discovered alleged victims.

McCarthy would not say how or where ReVille, whose home is in Mount Pleasant, is alleged to have made contact with the youths. She would not say how the allegations became known to police.

"They came to light during our investigation," she said.

McCarthy said every effort is being made to protect the privacy of the reported victims.

"Considering the sensitive nature of this investigation, and in an effort to protect the victims in this case, details available for release are limited due to their confidential nature," McCarthy said.

On Friday, police accused ReVille, 32, of performing sex acts on three teenage boys, and Police Chief Harry Sewell indicated then that more charges were expected.

ReVille is being held in the Cannon Detention Center on $675,000 bail, charged with three counts each of second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor and committing a lewd act on a minor under 16. Bail is likely to be increased at a hearing this morning on the new charges.

ReVille is being held in protective custody, which is standard procedure for high-profile inmates who could be subjected to violence if placed in the general population, said Chief Deputy Mitch Lucas, the jail administrator. ReVille is housed in a cell by himself, Lucas said.

McCarthy said detectives have fielded several calls on the case and are busy tracking down leads, with a likelihood that the case will spread to other jurisdictions. "We have a team of people working on it. We have investigators solely working on this case because it's so vast," she said.

Police said that as a well- traveled coach, ReVille had access to hundreds of children over the past decade while working in a variety of positions around the tri-county area, primarily in private schools and youth sports.

At The Citadel, for example, he served as senior counselor at a summer camp attended by some 500 children in 2003. School officials reported this week that a camper accused ReVille in 2007 of inappropriate behavior, but the incident didn't involve physical contact. The school refused to reveal further details.

Police in Charleston, where The Citadel is located, have no active cases under way concerning ReVille, police spokesman Charles Francis said. It is unclear which other jurisdictions might be involved.

The allegations have shocked people whose kids have been coached by ReVille, who also ran Bible study groups and worked as a vice principal at Coastal Christian Preparatory School. ReVille is married, and his wife gave birth to triplets on Oct. 18.

Charleston attorneys Mullins McLeod and Mark Tanenbaum, who represent some victims in the case, released a statement Wednesday praising the victims for coming forward and reminding people that publishing the names of sexual assault victims is illegal under state law.

"The allegations in this case involve the worst form of criminal conduct," the statement read. "We commend the families for having the strength and the courage to come forward with their stories."

McCarthy said police continue to ask the public for information relative to the investigation.

Check back with postandcouier.com and in Friday's editions of The Post and Courier for complete coverage.