• Lowcountry Mopars will sponsor the 21st annual Lowcountry Shine and Swapp 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Coastal Carolina Flea Market in Ladson. Anything on wheels is welcome. The show is free; donations will be accepted. The show will include top 10 trophies, swap meet and car corral. Bring your interesting automobilia to display or sell. For more information, contact Betty at 843-797-3246 or Stu at 843-688-5992.
• The Goose Creek Walmart at 605 St. James Ave. will host the annual Children’s Miracle Network Auto Show 10 a.m.-2 p.m. There will be 15 vehicle classes, participant judging, food and drinks. Registration is $15. Trophies will be awarded for first, second and third place. The event is free to spectators.
• Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will be holding its monthly cruise-in at 5 p.m. at Northern Tool & Equipment, 5900 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston. All special interest vehicles are welcome. The cruise-in takes place every third Saturday of the month. Contact Bob Ross at 843-709-1932 or visit the club website at www.streetrodsunlimited.org for more information.
• Street Rods Unlimited Inc. will hold its monthly meeting at 7:30 p.m. at Bessinger’s Bar-B-Q restaurant, 1602 Savannah Highway. Anyone wishing information on the club or interested in joining are welcome to attend. The meeting will be held in the banquet facilities. For more details, visit the club’s website at http://www.streetrodsunlimited.org.
• The Coastal Carolina Corvette Club will be hosting a car show 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Sears at Northwoods Mall. Registration is $10. Proceeds will benefit the Veterans Victory House in Walterboro. For more information, visit the club’s website at www.4cccc.org.
• Community Angels Fund Inc. is holding the fourth annual SpringFling Car & Bike Show in Summerton. The event, featuring Chaos the Band, is presented by The American Pontoon Co. Pre-registration is $15. Registration, which is $20, is 10 a.m. to noon the day of the show. The show is noon to 4 p.m. at John C. Land III boating and sports fishing facility at Log Jam Landing. The new location is on Log Jam Road just outside of the Cuddo Unit and is accessible via lake or land. New this year are golf car and rat rod classes. There will be food, refreshments and vendors. Admission to the general public is free. For more information, call Adrian at 803-979-7602 or Angela at 803-979-4950 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bessinger’s Bar-B-Q will host an Open Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show 6-9 p.m. at the restaurant, 1602 Savannah Highway in Charleston. Registration is $5. There will be three trophies per class. Categories are cars for years 1942 and prior, ’43-’59, ’60-’71 and ’72-2013; street rods; trucks; and motorcycles. Music by The Cruise-O-Matics. For more information, contact Tom Jameson at 843-571-2264.
• Low Country Miracle Cruise Auto Show will be held at the North Charleston Sam’s Club, 4900 Centre Pointe Drive in North Charleston. The event is free to spectators. There will be food and drinks, more than 40 trophies and an end-of-show cruise. Registration, which is $20, starts at 10 a.m. Participant judging is 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Trophy presentations begin at 2 p.m. The cruise departs after the show and travels to Sonic drive-in at 660 College Park Road. Proceeds benefit the Children’s Miracle Network. Sponsors are Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, Sam’s Club and Lowcountry Muscle Car Club. For information call Shawn at 843-819-3288 or visit www.lowcountrymusclecar.com/miracle.
• A car show will be held 10 a.m.-4 p.m. in conjunction will the grand opening of the new “speed shop” at Pep Boys, 6240 Rivers Ave. in North Charleston. Roll ins will start at 9 a.m. There will be a mobile dyno, food and music by The Cruise-O-Matics. The speed shop will have a big lineup of top name performance parts in stock, according to Jeff Hunter, Pep Boys manager of Speed Shop No. 37. For more information, call 843-744-7831.
Going to a car show this weekend? Submit your photos and videos, or send your car show information to Car Show Calendar, The Post and Courier, 134 Columbus St., Charleston, SC, 29403, fax it to 843-937-5778 or email email@example.com.
Notice about comments:
The Post and Courier is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.